The requested person, a head of the dedicated team, will have direct responsibility for the following activities:
- prepare the necessary documentation for the quality management system;
- ensuring the consistency of the Quality Management System and compliance with the requirements of the relevant legislation;
- ensuring and verifying, through statistical analysis, the correct functionality of business processes;
- promote a culture of total quality in line with the principles of Lean Manufacturing;
- implement periodic improvement plans;
- collaborate in personnel training activities on quality tools and control processes;
- promote company audit activities in order to verify the compliance of companies;
- The management of production inspections carried out by consultants appointed by customers;
- maintain relationships with any certifying bodies;
- coordinating possible resources in the productive quality area.
The ideal candidate, aged between 30 and 40 years, has gained a solid experience within companies in the metalworking sector, in particular legal activities in curtain walling and window frames or metal carpentry.
Candidates must also have the following characteristics:
- Diploma of technical / mechanical expert or Engineering degree
- Good knowledge of the Office package
- Good knowledge of English, spoken and written;
- Availability of daily or multi-day trips to interface with Italian / foreign suppliers
Flexibility, precision, analytical skills, leadership and communication skills, ability to work in dynamic contexts and respecting deadlines complete the profile sought.
Workplace: Fiorenzuola d’Arda (PC).
Interested candidates can send their Curriculum Vitae, with authorization to the processing of personal data, to the address email@example.com specifying in the subject the job position of interest (REF PP).