PROJECT MANAGER SENIOR (French-speaking marketplace)
AZA, as part of a development intervention of the PM structure, intends to find a new Senior Project Manager, reporting to the Head of Project Management, will have to manage, with progressive autonomy, main construction projects of structural aluminum facades on the French-speaking marketplace.
He will have to ensure the achievement of economic and contractual objectives, the design activities of constructive solutions, managing any variants also contractually with the customer.
He will be responsible for the budget to the various cost centers, for compliance of the payment terms of the customer and the direct management of partner until the end of the order.
- The professional background provides that the person has gained experience of at least five years in roles of Project Manager in the field of architectural envelopes.
- Excellent French
- Technical knowledge of systems and building envelope’s construction procedures
- Knowledge of the development phases of a project, from Tender to Project Close Out
- Experience in International Project Management.
- Experience of planning, coordination, monitoring and control of internal and subcontracting activities (design, purchases, production, site installation supervision).
- Cost planning, Budget Supervision and Control.
- Drafting of Activity Report: Meeting Minutes, Design Assist Report, Site Visit Report, Testing Lab Report.
- Knowledge of communication documentation and document submission phases for French market.
- Drafting of time line chart with priority setting and monitoring of the development stages.
- Inclination of professional relationship management and project dynamics.
- The ideal candidate, of roughly between the ages of 28 and 48 years old, is a graduate with excellent ability to work in teams and good working knowledge of Office suite and software for design and structural calculation (plus).
Is essential have a high operational flexibility, an excellent French knowledge, willingness to occasional business trips abroad.
Working office: Fiorenzuola d’Arda + French-speaking countries
Interested candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae, with authorization to process personal data, to M.rs Sarah Zambonini, email:
firstname.lastname@example.org (please insert the required position in the email object)