COST ESTIMATOR SPECIALIST
The requested resource will be included in the US market estimate team and will work in collaboration with the current estimators for the following activities:
- project analysis, including the evaluation of English tender documents and the comparison with the client for the study of any inconsistencies;
- definition and development of BOQ, including the metric calculation of materials from architectural drawings;
- tender/bid preparation in English for reference market;
- assistance in the tender re-examination, if necessary;
- participation in job launch
- Creation of prices and solutions database
The ideal candidate, of roughly between the ages of 30 and 40 years old, must have gained experience in the occupation, preferably in metalworking companies, especially in activities connected to building envelopes.
It also must possess the following characteristic:
- Architectural Degree or Engineering Degree – surveyor’s diploma
- Excellent English communication skills, both spoken and written
- Good use of Autocad;
- knowledge of building envelopes products and them economic valorization;
- Availability for possible business trip to interface with customers.
Complete the sought-after profile: flexibility, analytical skills, ability to work in team, ability to work in dynamic contexts and respecting deadlines.
Working office: Noventa Padovana (PD)
Interested candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae, complete with photos and authorization to process personal data, at email@example.com specifying the job position in the object.