TECHNICAL OFFICE STAGE
The intern, reporting to the project team leader, will make one’s own contribution to the project activities and to the execution of the contract. It will also assist in the control of design / engineering outsourcing and collaborate on any project reviews.
The ideal candidate, under the age of 29, must have the following characteristics:
- Degree in Civil / Construction / Mechanical Engineering
- Technical diploma is preferred;
- Excellent knowledge of drawing and design systems (Autocad 2d / 3d, Revit)
- Excellent interpersonal skills both towards colleagues and internal functions and with external technicians;
- Knowledge of English, spoken and written;
- Knowledge of French is preferred;
- Available for occasional business trip.
Complete the sought-after profile: flexibility, analytical skills, ability to work in team, ability to work in dynamic contexts and respecting deadlines.
Working office: Fiorenzuola d’Arda (PC)
Interested candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae, complete with photos and authorization to process personal data, at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the job position in the object.