The candidate will work with the Project Manager and will be responsible of the following tasks.
- Develop the Project Master Schedule that shows the sequence of all the activities in the different phases of the job, to be performed according to the contract;
- Assign the resources needed to carry out the work;
- Organize the project development system (Design Procurement, Production and Installation);
- Maintain and Update the Project Schedule: check the logic and coherency with the scheduled execution times, report any deviations from the Project Baseline;
- Analyze critical issues and support any recovery actions, identifying scenarios for project improvement;
- Preparation of reports and support in the meeting with the Client;
- Identify potential planning impacts and make proposals on how to reduce the risks involved.
- Technical / Management Degree;
- At least 3 years of experience in the position;
- Knowledge and use of software Primavera P6 and MS Project;
- Ability to respect timing and deadlines;
- Excel in-depth use;
- Good leadership endowment, communication skills, teamwork skills and flexible working hours, multi-tasking skills;
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
Complete the profile:
- High self-management and problem solving skill;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- AX Knowledge is appreciated;
- Knowledge of the Civil Sector;
- Availability for long-term relocate or business trip.
Working office: province of Padova
Interested candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae, with authorization to process personal data, to M.rs Sarah Zambonini firstname.lastname@example.org (please insert in the object the required position)