The searched resource, reporting to the Quality Manager, will have the responsibility of the following activities:
- Supporting Quality Manager into preparation of the documentation necessary for describe the Quality Management System, ensuring the monitoring and improvement of the system, with particular focus on the French market;
- Ensure the consistency of the Quality Management System and compliance with the legislation requirements, particularly for the French market;
- Ensuring and verifying, through statistical analysis, the correct functionality of business processes;
- Promote a culture of Total Quality in step with Lean Manufacturing precepts;
- Supporting the Quality Manager in the implementation of periodic improvement plans;
- Collaborating in personnel training activities on Quality tools and related control processes;
- Supporting the Quality Manager in internal audit activities in order to verify the compliance of the company processes with the System documentation;
- Managing production inspections carried out by consultants appointed by customers;
- Maintain relationships with any certifying bodies;
- Coordinate potential resources of the production quality area.
The ideal candidate, of roughly between the ages of 25 and 40 years old, has gained a solid experience in metalworking sector company, especially in the field of building envelope or metal structures.
He/she also has the following characteristics:
- Technical diploma or engineering degree;
- Good knowledge of Office Suite;
- Good knowledge of English and French, spoken and written;
- Willingness to business trip (daily or several days) to interface with Italian / foreign suppliers
Complete the sought-after profile: flexibility, precision, analysis ability, teamwork predisposition, ability to work in dynamic contexts and in accordance with deadlines.