JUNIOR DESIGNER CAD 2D-3D
AZA, as part of a development intervention, intends to find a new Junior Designer CAD 2D-3D, reporting to the Construction Development Manager, will have to manage with progressive autonomy, the construction development of façade, windows, carpentry and other.
The ideal candidate must preferably come from companies in the field of architectural envelope, and must have:
- An age between 20 and 30:
- Technical or commercial degree;
- Excellent knowledge of Software CAD 2D (potentially 3D)
- Good knowledge of Office suite;
- Willingness to occasional business trips between company offices;
- Excellent interpersonal skills ability to work in team and a high operational flexibility
- Construction development by 2D CAD software, potentially 3D, and specific software necessary for the generation of multilevel material bills and production documentation.
Interested candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae, with authorization to process personal data, to M.rs Sarah Zambonini firstname.lastname@example.org (please insert in the object the required position)