SITE MANAGER (European marketplace)
AZA, as part of a development intervention of the PM structure, intends to find a new Site Manager for the European marketplace.
– Operational site management;
– Management of laying teams;
– Construction site security;
– Procurement supplies;
– S.A.L. monthly;
– Analysis and resolution of any critical issue
- The professional background provides that the person has gained experience of at least 7-10 years in roles of Site Manager, preferably in the field of architectural envelopes.
- The ideal candidate, of roughly between the ages of 30 and 50 years old, has a technical degree, with excellent ability to work in teams, good knowledge of Office suite, ability to read technical drawings and high operational flexibility. Knowledge of English is required.
Working office: Copenhagen.
Interested candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae, with authorization to process personal data, to M.rs Sarah Zambonini, email:
firstname.lastname@example.org (please insert the required position in the mail object)