AZA, as part of a development intervention of the PM structure, intends to find a new Field Engineer.
The ideal candidate must have:
– Between the ages of 30 and 35;
– Degree in civil, construction or mechanical engineering;
– Good knowledge of Office Suite and Autocad;
– Excellent knowledge of English, spoken and written;
– Available for long business trips abroad, especially in Denmark
The professional background provides that the person has gained a solid experience in the field of architectural envelopes:
- Must be able to exchange views with the others business functions;
- Have good relationship ability to establish personal relationships with colleagues, English-speaking partners, customers, suppliers of Technical Offices etc.
- Analyze critical issues and handle resolution.
- Do research to find out the problems and develop the solution;
- Site meetings to solve installation critical issues;
- Design meetings to discuss design development;
- Organization of the equipment available on site, and management of preliminary administrative activities for to site;
- Facilitate the laying process according to the demands of the various teams, linking the technical function to the Site Manager;
- Maintain relationships between the technical / management department and the customer.
Complete the sought-after profile: flexibility, precision, teamwork predisposition, maintaining client-to-business relationships, ability to work in dynamic contexts and in accordance with deadlines.
Working office: Fiorenzuola d’Arda – with long business trips abroad, especially in Denmark
Interested candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae, with authorization to process personal data, to M.rs Sarah Zambonini firstname.lastname@example.org (please insert in the object the required position)