CAD-CAM DEVELOPER/PROGRAMMER with particular focus on the use of dedicated sector software to the management of CNC machining centers
AZA, as part of a development intervention, intends to find a new resource, reporting to the Construction Development Manager, will have to manage with progressive autonomy, the construction development of façade, windows, carpentry and other.
The ideal candidate must have gained experience in the required figure of at least 2-3 years, preferably in companies in the field of architectural envelope. Must have:
- An age between 25 and 35:
- Technical or commercial degree;
- Excellent knowledge and use of CAD / CAM software, for management of 3-4-5 axis machining centers, like FPPRO – CAMPLUS – JOB (Emmegi);
- Good knowledge of Software CAD 2D (potentially 3D)
- Good knowledge of Office suite;
- Willingness to occasional business trips between company offices;
- Excellent interpersonal skills ability to work in team and a high operational flexibility
- Construction development by 2D CAD software, potentially 3D, and specific software necessary for the generation of multilevel material bills, processing software for machining centers (CNC) and production documentation.
Working office: Noventa Padovana (PD)
Interested candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae, with authorization to process personal data, to M.rs Sarah Zambonini email@example.com (please insert in the object the required position)